Sharkfin Pie

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Grab that tissue, I'm about to make ya drool! ;) I thought I'd share this tasty recipe with you... but it's not mine! This ever-so-yummy dessert belongs to Mitchell's Fish Market. I had the grand opportunity to dine here while on bizcation in Tampa. The entrée was delish, but I'm a sucker for dessert and they did not fail to impress. But don't let me convince you, feast your eyes on this...

1 gallon Butter Fudge Ripple Ice Cream (or similar flavor)
½ cup Peanut Butter
½ cup Fudge sauce
2 cups Honey Roasted Peanuts, ground


Oreo Crust:
1 ¾ cup Oreo Crumbs
¼ cup Melted Butter


To prepare the pie crust combine cookie crumbs and butter. Press into 10” aluminum pie time. Bake 6-8 minutes at 300 degrees. Then freeze shells.

Soften ice cream. Fill shells to rim and refreeze.

Spread peanut butter over top of ice cream. Next spread fudge sauce over peanut butter. Sprinkle the fudge with ½ cup of peanuts and refreeze again. Mound remaining ice cream on top and refreeze. Top with remaining 1 ½ cups of honey roasted peanuts.


You're welcome ;)

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Oh wow. This look unbelievable! I'm going to have to try this recipe. You're right, I'm definitely drooling over this picture. :)

Kristen said...

haha! yesss! i knew it ;)

Post a Comment