My Second Office

Thursday, May 27, 2010

I am at my second office today, Starbucks, as my car is sick and in the shop. I walked over a mile to get to my "office" today, in the heat, with backpack on. I am feeling quite accomplished. I love being around people, so being alone in the house, working, just wasn't cutting it. It's funny though because while I love the atmosphere, sounds, and smells of this wonderful coffee establishment, I am not a coffee drinker. I drink tea. Black iced tea to be exact, sweetened. Every time. Sometimes I'll throw in a Cinnamon Swirl Coffee Cake. For my fellow sweet tooth.

Isn't this guy's art just fantastic? It's coffee on paper.




1 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

I love those cute pieces...Im the same I love the smells and people around when I work!
Kisses and enjoy your Friday:)

Post a Comment