Lauren Moffatt

Thursday, September 16, 2010

I adore this collection by Lauren Moffatt.
lovin' the bow hat with the printed dress
this outfit takes me back to the days of wearing uniforms at my private school - i love the combination of the plaid shorts and blazer
i'd have a hard time feeling comfortable in this one because i'd feel like i'd need more than just tights on the bottom, but the top is great!
oh-so feminine and a bit flirtatious, don't you think?
really like the two skirts ↑↓ with the cute belted waistbands and ruffles!
[featured in Lonny]

7 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

That is a great happy collection. The print dress is so cute!
Kisses,darling

Unknown said...

love the 2nd 3rd and last outfit - i'd take them as is :o)

Ana Degenaar said...

Lauren Moffatt is brilliant! I love her!
btw...you won the "gathering vintage giveaway!"
I will email you with Heather's info today.
xo

BusyB said...

cute collection ( I agree the tights would not be enough...i dont think my hubby would let me out with just that lol..or i would let myself!)

CHEERS!
happy thursday!

Unknown said...

I love the look of the socks with heels and I'm determined to give it a shot this Fall! Knee socks and booties too. I have a sinking feeling though that I will look like a complete dumb a**. :)

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh my! Everything about this is great!

K A T H L E E N said...

wow i love it all!
Come Follow & Vote for me xoxo

Post a Comment