I made the mistake of actually sitting still and looking through the Anthropologie catalog this weekend. Why was this a mistake? Because, of course, I want to buy everything!!
My temptation really got going when I spotted the Winifred Colorblock Sofa.
Why do I like it? Let me count the ways...
1) The length is fabulous for tons of company or a good nap
2) Plaid cushions of various colors mean no throw pillows (all men rejoice!)
3) Because of the variety of color, you can mix and match other decor items in the room
4) You know it's sturdy and a good quality piece at the price of $6,000
5) It's from Anthropologie :)