How Was Your Halloweekend?

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween has come and gone.  What did you do to recognize the costume-crazy, candy-craving day?  I attended a house party of a friend that pretty much goes all out on Halloween - and I dressed up as a newsboy (newsboy cap, suspenders, etc).  I'm just OK with the holiday.  It's not my favorite, and I think it brings out some creepy people, but it can be fun and it sure is cute to see all the little kiddos dressed up!


My weekend was packed with working (and boy was it busy) and today is a day off!  Grocery shopping, laundry, bills and correspondence are among the many things I need to get done today.  

Have a fabulous Monday!

3 comments:

Collette Osuna said...

Hello..I agree with you. Ive never been big on Halloween either...I'm just happy its the official kick off to the start of the Holiday season:)

Stop By and Say Hello♥
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Jamie said...

The day after is always a get-it-together day, isn't it?

I have to admit...I love Halloween. But I love every holiday, so I may just not be picky!

Next stop: Thanksgiving!

Diana Mieczan said...

I am all about the Holidays...I love them all:) Have a lovely day off...Hope you will find a bit time to relax
Hugs and kisses

Post a Comment