Light 'Em Up

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

How many of you light up for Christmas?  Last year, my sister and I hosted a small family holiday dinner party at our place.  After the meal, all 6 of us Martins crammed into my parent's SUV for a trip around the ritzy neighborhood of Dallas to see Christmas lights.  It was amazing!  Pretty sure all of those home owners hired professionals, but how many of you out there are DIY-ers or do you hire?  What's a must outdoor decoration for Christmas?
This is a picture of one of the houses from last year.  Each jack in the box is a person from that family.  I wonder how much those cost??!

1 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Those look so cool:) We live in an apartment so we cant do much outdoor decorating but our street is full of fairy lights all around:) kisses, darling

Ps: I am hosting a charming scarf GIVEAWAY today, just in time for cozy Christmas!

Post a Comment