An Email of Desperation

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

This is an email from my 11-year-old brother to my dad.  I think it's too funny!  Not sure where he got his facts, but it sounds like a pretty good phone deal ;)


From: Andrew 
Subject: New phone!!! ( please read)
To: "Daddy" 
Date: Monday, January 3, 2011, 1:35 PM


The new blackberry torch I wanted is now $50. >=(
(Which I can pay for.)                                                         
                                                                                              
There is NO cost for 3g for 2 years with the free contract + $15 per. month +FREE shipping
                                                                    
I desperately want to come back to school with a new phone!!!

Love your desperate son
Andrew the phoneless

1 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahahah..that is such a funny one. Did he get the phone?
Kisses,sweetie
Happy New Year

Post a Comment