Brought To You By The Letter F

Friday, March 11, 2011

I went to a trunk show last night at We Are 1976 for the jewelry, housewares, and gift line, f. is for frank.  Great jewelry - funky, fashionable, and unique.  Check out their website here and be on the lookout for their new pieces (that were featured last night) –– I didn't capture any images of the new selections (except the one below), but they sure our fun and all of their jewelry is very well made.
(loved the display here - shirt cuffs to feature their creative line of cufflinks)
And one of their new pieces...
[source: me (1&8), fisforfrank]

3 comments:

E. Charlotte said...

That is some very unique jewelry! :)

Miranda said...

Cute, I like the left right earrings, very creative

~Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

Oh, My Darling said...

Oh, love this shop! I have a feather necklace from there, and rock it all the time. If it's cool, I may reblog the left/right earrings -- they're hilarious!

Post a Comment