Inspiring Action

Monday, June 13, 2011

Both of these wonderful ideas were spotted on the blog, The Haystack Needle.  Lately I have been doing lots of "googling" and "craigslisting" as I am getting ready to move into a new place.  First thing on my mind is decorating, second is organization.  Both of these ideas are inspiring both areas! 
I googled magazine storage (I own WAY too many!) and this popped up.  I already own the tall white Ikea bookshelf for this, and now all I need are the magazine holders and voila!
I love the look of this chair redo.  The elegant lines of the original piece are only enhanced and made all the more playful and modern with the new, bright fabric color!  Stunning.

1 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Gorg, home!I l LOVE organizing! I'm smitten.
PS: don't forget this giveaway end today.

Post a Comment