Tron-Wear

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

And I'm back... from Disney World!  It was SO much fun!  Once I get my camera to connect (I have a new hard drive so it's being goofy), I will post images and share stories.  

In the meantime, check out this new Tron-inspired fashion line from Disney in anticipation of the film's December release.  The studio has come together with major designers to produce a line of high-end accessories and shoes for women.  The new line "blends fashion with technology."

3 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Welcome back!
That necklace looks stunning!

Diana Mieczan said...

Welcome back,sweetie
Glad you had fun and I cant wait to see all the amazing photos:)

Those heels look so cool:)
Kisses

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS said...

Tron fashion - ha, that is awesome. Can't wait to see your DW pics! :) xo

Post a Comment